Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This working for a living stuff has seriously dented my knitting/spinning/quilting time! I haven't done a stitch of crafting since I started work :( I think I'm having withdrawals! The good news is that starting Thursday I'll have 5 days off in a row, so perhaps I can at least knit a bit more on the Emerald sweater.

I also broke down and joined the Rockin Sock Club for 2007. I know, I know... I said I wasn't going to join but how could I resist when they extended the payment deadline? I can't wait to start getting STR in the mail!

Work is going really well. The people are helpful and supportive, the patients are (for the most part) fantastic, and I'm really enjoying being a nurse! Of course, the paychecks are pleasant too... ;) I finish my orientation at the end of next week and will be officially "on my own". There are still tons of things I need to learn more about, but that will happen when patients with those types of issues come in. I just feel so lucky to have found such a fantastic place to work on my first try! The benefits are A+, I even get 9 or so days of vacation this year, and with the way my schedule works out, I can actually take over 4 weeks off using just those 9 days. You can't beat that!

At any rate, I will do my best to be more productive craft wise and post more often here. Maybe I'll charge the camera batteries and even have pictures! hahaha
Hope you're all doing well and enjoying life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home