Sunday, January 14, 2007

I think I'm ready to try knitting a sweater. I know, I want to learn to knit socks too, but can't I do both at once? I do suffer from knitters ADHD and get really bored knitting the same thing for ages. At any rate, I have 7 skeins of Fleece Artist Country Mohair in the Pinata colorway coming to me and that would be the exact yardage I need to knit Emerald from the winter issue of Knitty. The pattern looks to be fairly straightforward and it's a style that would work for my body type. The only thing is that I wouldn't have ANY additional yarn. My yardage works out to be 1 yard over the suggested yardage for my pattern size. Oh well, lifes a crapshoot, right?

Nothing else new here, still job searching and hoping someone will call soon. Still studying for the NCLEX, still knitting on Bejeweled. Sheesh, if it takes me 2-3 weeks to knit a scarf a whole sweater ought to take me about a year, huh? hahahahaha

Happy Martin Luther King day!

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Judy D in WA said...

Vanessa!!! I want to knit socks too. Think we should have a RR Retreat and learn to knit socks. Actually I'm happy doing dishclothes!
Judy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home