Monday, December 18, 2006

Yep, it's another boring post. Sorry! Between graduation and Christmas preparations I haven't accomplished any crafty stuff at all. I did sit down to try and start another pair of Irish hiking mitts the other night, but nothing was going right with them and I ripped out what I'd done and put it aside.

Graduation night went really well! Here's a photo of, (left to right), myself, Anne, Mary and Chanel, 3 other proud grads. The ceremony was nice and I felt it was a fitting end to this chapter in my life.



Now the job search begins in earnest! I've applied for TONS of jobs... just waiting for someone to call me for an interview. In between all that, I've finished my Christmas shopping, put up the tree and a very few decorations, wrapped everything but stocking stuffers and shopped for Christmas dinner. Whew! Now if only the housecleaning fairies would stop by!

I'm also beginning my study program for the NCLEX exam. 2-4 hours per day for the next 5 weeks and hopefully I'll be ready by mid January to take the test. I hope to get some knitting/spinning time in too, but we'll see. Right now passing the NCLEX and finding a job are numbers 1 and 2 on my to do list!

So it's off to the races! Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home