Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hot Socks Swap Bounty!

Please forgive the uncontrolled use of exclamation points in the following post. I couldn't convey my excitement without them!

In yesterdays mail I received the most awesome swap package from Sarah!!! 2 skeins of Regia sock yarn in a delicious colorway, a set of 5 bamboo dpn's from Knotty Girl, a novel by Anne Bartlett called Knitting (can't wait to read it!), 2 Yankee candles with Home for the Holidays scents, 4 peppermint spoons to stir the variety of hot chocolate she sent me, pumpkin spice dipped pretzels (I've already tried one and they are to die for!), snickerdoodle cookies (my favorite!), and a lovely cup and plate set in an oriental type pattern. I feel so spoiled!!!! Sarah had everything wrapped and looking lovely, but I was too excited to take a picture before I unwrapped all the goodies.

Thank you Sarah, this was my first swap bot swap but it sure won't be my last! And thanks to Laura for hosting the swap!


2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Vanessa said...

Etod, you have no idea how grateful I am for everything! It still boggles my mind that complete strangers will send each other such fantastic packages! If I ever get time to finish this first pair of socks, I plan to christen the DPN's with the sock yarn you sent! Love those colors!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger midgeling said...

That looks like quite the package! I read that book Knitting and I really enjoyed it. I just checked a book out from the library (haven't started it yet) called Knitting Under the Influence and that looks pretty good as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home