Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm mailing my Hot Socks! swap box today and I sure hope Kim likes the goodies I put in! Obviously I can't say what's in there, but I tried to stick to her list of preferences as best I could. I put a bit extra in too, cause a full box is a lot more fun to open!

Well, the first two days of clinicals are now over with, and boy do I feel somewhat incompetent! It's amazing how much knowledge you can lose over the summer... I should have taken my LPN and worked I fear, but it's all coming back to me now (forgive me for paraphrasing, Celine). I just keep reminding myself that by the end of the quarter I'll be back up to speed, right? lol

I started knitting my first sock on two circular needles yesterday! Yippee! So far it hasn't been hard, but I did buy a DVD so that I have a reference. Just a bit of ribbing on the needles now. I took a couple of cell phone shots so forgive the poor quality! (where is that damn camera anyway????).



Now it's off to do a case study that is due tomorrow. Had I realized said assignment was due tomorrow I would have started it sooner...... perhaps I should read my syllabus more thoroughly? (or read it at all for that matter!!!!) Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home