Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My first blog post... how exciting! To introduce myself, I'm a spinner, a knitter and a quilter who also goes to nursing school full time. I don't expect I'll be able to keep this blog up daily, but I'll give it my best shot!

I live in WA, have 3 kids (DD, DD, DS), 5 cats and a bunch of fish. My SO and I (yes, we're living in sin, what fun!) love to go yard saleing and do some business on eBay with our treasured finds.

Right now I have tons of unfinished projects! I hope to get some of them completed when summer school is over in August. I'm taking a statistics course right now and it's turning out to be rather fun (who'da thought?)

I should also admit that I'm a stasher... I stash fiber, yarn, fabric, thread, buttons, beads, knitting needles, books, magazines, etc!

More later.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home