Saturday, October 07, 2006

Just a quick post for today. I promised some pictures of my WASIQ swap blocks, so here goes!

The focus fabric was from the 2006 WA state shop hop. Since these blocks are supposed to represent some facet of WA state, I thought this fabric with the Space Needle, Mt St Helens, coffee, I5, etc. was appropriate!

And here's a shot of the entire block. The blue and green surrounding the focus fabric represent the trees and water here in western WA. They came out well, and I sent 40 blocks to swap. I'll post photos of the blocks I receive when they get here.

Combining this years blocks with a few I've received in the past should give me enough for a full top. I'll just have to work out what fabrics I want to use for sashing and borders.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home