Wednesday, November 01, 2006















I finally have an FO to show off! These are the Irish Hiking Mitts from http://irishhikingknitalong.blogspot.com They were really a quick knit, and my first time knitting cables! I enjoyed them, though my mattress stitch needs a lot of work.

Still working on the Mystery Stole 2... this will be my Lacevember project. I'd really love to have this one done so I can wear it at graduation on 12/12, but we'll see. I still have the majority of the second half to knit!

I'm headed off to a quilting retreat this weekend in SW WA state. It's with a great group of women from the WASIQ yahoo group and I know we're going to have a lot of fun. I've packed several quilting projects, but I popped in my knitting bag too, just in case I have some extra time!

See you next week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home